Here at Evape we are proud to say that we provide only original high-quality products. If problems occur with your device do not hesitate to contact us as soon as possible so we can try to solve your problem. You can see below the categories and they’re corresponding warranty. Simply scroll down to the product category you wish to consult.
Battery information and good use practices:
Please note that not following one of the safety and proper usage recommendations can cause the invalidation of your warranty.
The Li-Ion batteries are the same as the ones used worldwide for all sorts of applications such as mobile phones, and are considered safe, but may pose a security risk if not used properly. In Evape we thoroughly check the correct operation of all our batteries, so if you follow these basic rules to the letter you won’t have any problems:
- Be sure to use the correct type of battery for each atomizer; if you are not sure which one to use please contact the technical service Evape for more information.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or repair the product yourself or by someone outside of Evape.
- Use only chargers that come included with the kit or chargers acquired through Evape.
- Never immerse batteries in water or expose them to low or high temperatures.
- Always carry your batteries in containers that do not conduct electricity and never carry in your pocket with loose coins or keys.
- Clean your terminals and check regularly if they’re clean and dry.
- Do not screw on your atomizers strongly to the battery. Finger tight is enough.
- Use the on/off button when storing your electronic cigarette to prevent accidental operation.
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- Recycle your batteries in appropriate secure containers.
- Use your batteries with common sense and security and will not have any problem. If you need any advice safety or any of our products are just a phone call away.
- If a charger is not supplied in a pack use only one from our accessories section.
Batteries, Chargers & MOD’s
These items have 3 month’s warranty and have a life expectancy of between 3 and 6 months. This does not affect your statutory rights. The warranty covers any repair or replacement if your battery was not repairable. If the product has been damaged or tampered with in any way by the customer we reserve the right to refuse a refund or replacement.
3 month’s warranty also for mechanical mods. Please note that these electronic cigarettes are for advanced users only, so Evape won’t be held responsible for its misuse by the customer. A wrong assembly or using the wrong battery can be dangerous and may impair your mod and therefore Evape will not be held responsible in such cases.
Liquids & Drip Tips
Due to the nature of these products and for hygienic and sanity reasons, in Evape we can’t accept returns of these products. Conditions apply as if the product supplied is incorrect or under other extenuating circumstances at the discretion of Evape.
Atomizers, Clearomizers and Cartomizers
Dead on arrival warranty. The customer must contact us within 48 hours after receiving the item in order for the warranty to be applicable. Contacting us after this allotted period will mean that we cannot offer a refund or return. Please note that this also applies to multipacks. Please use batteries that are compatible with your atomizers/coils. Coils are a consumer durable and there is no warranty on them burning out at any stage of they’re life.
Accessories that don’t fall into electronic cigarettes or consumer products categories have 30 day’s warranty over manufacturers fault.